For your convenience, “Drive by costume pick up/sign for” will be available during a specified time in the LUTHERVILLE parking lot outside the Activity Room.
This is only for costumes (including the KIDS Production costume) that have not been previously picked up.
Almost every costume needed at least minor alterations (straps, rhinestone belts added, etc.), and they are all with our costume committee.
All costumes must be signed for in the Costume Sign Out book.
Who else can sign out my costume?
Carpool mom or dad can sign for other dancer's costumes. NEW: High school dancers can sign for their own costume.
The place you normally go for class, unless otherwise stated on calendar.
Any costumes ready for distribution will be distributed May 13-17th Instructors will only have costumes during your dancer's class time.
In other words, if your child dances on Mondays and Wednesdays, the instructor will only have costumes for the Monday classes on Monday. This also means if your child misses her Monday class, she cannot pick up her Monday costume on Wednesday. She will need to wait until the general costume pick-up date, May 20th.
Once you receive your costume...
- Please hang costume in a safe location. If costume has wrinkles after dress
rehearsal, hang in steamy bathroom, but be sure not to get water on the
- DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DANCER TO PLAY IN THEIR COSTUMES. They are allowed to try the costume(s) on ONE TIME to show Mom and Dad, and then they should put it away until dress rehearsal. All costumes have been steam and prepared for our big day.
- We will make sure you have all pieces of the costume before leaving. After that, we cannot be responsible for any lost items.
- We do not have replacement costume pieces.
- To avoid costume pieces being lost or damaged, most headpieces, hats, arm bands, mitts, gloves, etc. will be distributed to the stage moms; the dancers will not get them until the recital day.